The easiest way to locate a Bank of America branch or ATM is to use its locator tool available on the website and mobile app.
Let us guide you through the process of how Find Branch Locations and ATMs Nearby.
About Bank of America
Bank of America (BofA) has a vast network of branches in the US with over 4,000 branches and financial centers across the country.
Moreover, the bank operates around 16,000 ATMs with different facilities across the US too. Customers can enjoy other ways to bank with BofA like online banking, mobile banking, phone banking, and mail banking.
Bank of America offers a wide range of products/services to its retail and business clients. It serves individuals, businesses, corporations, and government entities alike.
Bank of America offers dedicated services, including:
- Checking, Savings, IRAs, and certificates of Deposit Accounts.
- Personal and business credit cards.
- Personal loans, auto financing, home financing, small business financing, and commercial loans.
- Investing and wealth management services.
- Personal finance solutions.
- Banking security solutions.
- Corporate banking services to businesses and institutions.
How to Open a Bank Account with Bank of America?
You can open a bank account with BofA by visiting the nearest branch. Walk to the customer support desk and ask for the account opening form.
Alternatively, you can open a bank account without stepping into a branch by using one of these methods conveniently.
- Use online banking to open a new bank account using the digital account opening form.
- Download the Bank of America mobile app, register for mobile banking, and open an account easily.
- Contact BofA customer support through a phone call and open a bank account.
- Finally, you can mail the account opening form with relevant documents to Bank of America.
Bank of America Near Me Branches
You can find a Bank of America branch by searching on Google maps or Apple maps available to you. You may use any other maps application downloaded on your smartphone too.
The best method to locate a Bank of America branch is to use its “Branch Locator” tool. It is more accurate and offers a filter to refine your search.
You can conduct a branch search by entering one of the following search terms:
- ZIP code or street address
- Estimated branch location or landmark.
- Start by entering a city or state name.
- Write the complete street address of a branch.
- Write your current location or use the locator tool.
For further convenience, you can use the “Schedule an Appointment” tool offered by BofA. It will save you time and avoid standing in queues for hours.
Bank of America Near Me ATMs
You can use a Bank of America ATM without a physical debit card if you have saved the digital version of the card. All of the BofA ATMs come with contactless card support.
Use Google or Apple maps to find a BofA branch or ATM. For refined results, use the BofA ATM locator from its official website.
Visit the bank’s official homepage first and click on the “Find a Financial Center or ATM” link given on the left center of the page.
You can then use the search input terms mentioned above to find the nearest ATM easily. This search tool also lets you save and print the search results if you want to use them later at a place without the internet.
How to Use the Near Me Search Filter?
One of the best uses of the BofA official branch/ATM locator is its search filter. It allows you to refine the search results and find exactly what you are looking for.
Use these filter tools when searching for a Bank of America branch/financial center:
- Currently open branches
- Branches with a dedicated business teller
- Drive-through teller services
- Branches that accept appointments.
- Express financial center
- Financial centers with a video chat option.
- Branches with a dedicated financial advisor or a home loan specialist.
- Financial centers with Notary services
- Branch locations accepting Commercial deposits and night deposits
- Branches with ATM services available
- Branches Open on Saturdays & Sundays
Similarly, use these filter tools to find an ATM service you want.
- Drive-Thru ATMs
- Contactless ATMs
- Walk-Thru ATMs
- ATMs accepting paper checks and Cash deposits.
- ATMs located at a branch.
You can also combine the searches for ATMs and branches.
Bank of America ATM Withdrawal Limit
The cash withdrawal limit through a BofA ATM depends on several factors, including your account type, debit/credit card type, and funds availability.
Individuals can withdraw up to $1,000 cash per day, and business cards can withdraw up to $700 normally. However, these limits can change depending on the type of account you hold.
Customers can also request a limit increase or decrease through online/mobile banking. Log in to your mobile/online banking account and locate the “manage credit/debit card” link from the menu.
Request the ATM withdrawal increase or decrease limit. If your requested withdrawal limit is within the Bank of America rules, it will be approved instantly.
You may also contact a customer support agent by phone or chat and request a change to your ATM withdrawal limit.
How to Contact the Bank of America Customer Support?
Bank of America offers dedicated support through its website, online banking, mobile banking, email, and phone helplines for its customers.
There are different customer support sections for different banking products/services on offer by BofA.
Here are a few of the most frequently used customer support numbers.
● Online and Mobile Banking support 800.432.1000
● For general account servicing and information 844.401.8500
● Credit card customer service 800.732.9194
- For CDs and IRAs contact 888.827.1812
What are the Bank of America Customer Services Hours?
Bank of America ATMs are available 24/7 like any other bank. You can use its online, mobile, and phone banking services 24/7 and 365 days a year too.
You can find out the official working hours of a BofA branch when using its search tool. Expand the filter menu and choose “Details and Services” from the list.
Once you apply this filter, it will show the official branch timings. Most BofA branches are open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. However, some branches are also open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with extended working hours.
You can use the search filter to locate branches that are open on Saturdays and Sundays too.
Bank of America – FAQs
Let us now answer some commonly asked questions about Bank of America services.
What Time Does Bank of America Open?
Most branches open at 9 a.m. and some open at 10 a.m. You can find the official banking hours by using its branch locator and the filter tool.
What Do I Need to Open an Account with Bank of America?
You’ll need the following information to open a bank account.
- Social Security number
- Current residential address
- Email address
- Co- applicant’s personal information (if applicable)
How Long Will it Take to Open My Bank Account?
Your bank opening application will be processed within 2 business days. You’ll receive a confirmation email when your application is approved.
How Many ATMs Does Bank of America Operate?
Bank of America operates more than 16,000 ATMs throughout the US. You can access ATMs from other banks/credit unions as well by paying a fee.
What is the Fee to Use a Bank of America ATM?
There is no fee to use a Bank of America ATM for its customers. However, if you use an ATM from any other bank, you’ll pay an additional fee.
How Do I Replace a Debit Card?
You can order a new debit/credit card through online or mobile banking. Sign in to your account and locate the “Manage Debit/Credit Card” link.
Alternatively, call customer care at 800.432.1000.
What is a Digital Debit Card?
It is a temporary card issued by Bank of America to its customers. You can use the digital version of a debit card if your card is lost/stolen or while you’re waiting for a new one.
Can I Add My Digital Debit Card to a Digital Wallet?
Yes, you can add the digital debit card to a digital wallet by signing in to your mobile/online banking account and using the “add to digital wallet” link.