Boscov’s is a renowned departmental store chain in the US. It offers an in-house credit card to its frequent shoppers.
This credit card is managed by Comenity Capital Bank and can be applied online or in stores. This credit card offers different promotional and reward benefits to its users.
Let’s dive into the details of how to find and use your Boscov’s credit card login, payments, contact customer support, and more in this article.
Boscov’s credit cards are managed and issued by Comenity Capital Bank. You can apply through Boscov’s website or Comenity Bank’s credit card application center page.
Boscov’s credit card application starts with a pre-screening process. It is similar to the prequalification process you go through with other banks.
There is no official statement about the credit score requirement but you can expect to pass the prescreening with average to good credit score.
You’ll need to fulfill the following conditions to apply for the credit card:
- Must be at the age of majority in your state/territory
- Have a Valid Government Photo ID
- Have an official Tax Identification Number (SSN or SIN)
- Have a valid mailing address (APO or FPO)
You can apply for Boscov’s credit card through its dedicated credit card application page here or Comenity Bank’s credit card application page here.
Once you get approved after prescreening, you’ll get a prescreen identification number. You can then use this prescreen identification number to apply for this credit card quickly.
Once approved, your credit card will be processed and delivered to your mailing address. You can then contact Comenity Bank’s customer support or use an ATM to activate your credit card.
You must register your Boscov’s credit card for online banking and mobile app before you can make online bill payments and control other transactions.
You can find Boscov’s credit card account registration link here.
Since most of your information is already with Boscov’s credit card center, you only need to provide your name, email, and set the password.
Then, provide your credit card number and follow the steps to complete account registration for your card.
You’ll need to use the email and password as your account credentials to log in to this portal every time.
Once your online account is registered, you can perform several online transactions including:
- View and monitor credit card bill
- Pay your credit card bill
- View and monitor card transactions
- Transfer credit card funds
- View due dates, transaction dates, and statement dates.
If you already have Boscov’s shopping account, you do not need to register a new account.
However, you’ll need to create a new online account if you want to manage your Boscov’s credit card through Comenity Bank’s online portal.
You can pay your credit card bill through Bocov’s or Comenity Bank’s account centers.
Once you create an account with Boscov’s credit card center online, you can use the portal to make card payments and manage other transactions.
You can follow these simple steps to make the credit card payments:
- Login to your Boscov credit card account using your account credentials.
- Locate the account section from the menu and add your checking account details there.
- Then, select your credit card details and confirm the card payment type.
- You can choose between automatic payments or set a scheduled payment for a one-time transaction.
- Confirm your payment amount, date, and personal information to complete the transaction.
You can use Comenity Bank’s online credit card management portal to make a payment using the same steps too.
Through Easy Pay
If you do not want to use Boscov’s online banking or Comenity Bank’s online portal, you can use Easy Pay to conveniently pay your credit card payments.
Follow these simple steps for using Easy Pay for your credit card payments:
- Go to Comenity Bank’s credit card management page for Boscov’s.
- Locate the “Easy Pay” link on the main menu.
- Enter your personal information, ZIP Code, SSN, credit card number, and other details to confirm your credentials.
- Follow the steps to confirm your minimum payable amount or any other amount you want to pay.
- Confirm your transaction amount and credit card details to proceed.
Another convenient option to make Boscov’s credit card bills is through the phone.
You can contact Boscov’s credit card processing helpline at 1-844-271-2778 Monday through Saturday 8 AM to 9 PM EST.
Make sure to keep your bank account details, personal identification, and SSN ready with you to confirm your credentials and process payment.
At Boscov’s Stores
Finally, if you want to pay by check, you can go to the nearest Boscov’s center and ask for a credit card payment at the counter.
This process may take some time as your check may not be processed on the same banking day. So make sure to send your checks in time to avoid late payment fees.
Boscovs.com has a dedicated link to manage your credit card payments. Once you register an account, you can manage your credit card through this portfolio.
Follow these steps to manage your Boscov’s credit card online:
- Visit boscovs.com and locate the “Manage your Boscov’s Credit Account” link at the bottom of the page.
- Create an account by providing your personal information, card details, and tax identification information.
- Sign in to your credit card account using the credentials created in the previous step.
- Perform any credit card management activity that you want including viewing card statements, paying bills online, viewing card balances, and due dates, and setting scheduled payments.
There are two simple ways to recover your Boscov’s credit card credentials.
The first one is to contact its customer support team at 1-844-271-2778 and talk to one of the customer services agents.
The second option is to use the online credit card account management page.
Visit the boscovs.com page and locate the “manage your Boscov’s credit account” link. Use the “forgot password” link on the log-in page there.
You must have access to your registered email address and phone number to receive recovery passwords for this method. You can then reset the account credentials including a new password through your email.
Boscov’s credit card is a branded credit card that offers several perks to its users.
Some key benefits of using Boscov’s credit card include:
- 15% off on 1st-day purchases of this credit card on selective items.
- 4 reward points for every $1 spent on cosmetics and fragrances.
- 2 reward points for every $1 spent on all other items.
- Bonus 2,000 points for every $1,000 spent.
- Special bonus points like birthday and holiday reward points.
Some limitations of using Boscov’s credit card include:
- It’s a store card and can only be used for shopping online or in-store at Boscov’s stores.
- Although it’s a store card, applicants may need a strong credit history and credit score for approval.
- Reward points are limited as compared to some of its competitors.
- There is no cash-back reward program with this card.
If you have specific questions about Boscov’s credit card, you can use this helpline for queries 1-844-271-2778 managed by Comenity Capital Bank.
Boscov’s online card management link also offers email and chat support to its customers too. You can find the email form here.
Alternatively, you can contact Comenity Capital Bank’s customer services for Boscov’s credit card inquiries at its mailing address:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003.